Last Updated: June 16th, 2006
This is the official Accessibility Statement for the Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs Website. Care and consideration has been taken to ensure that all users may be able to readily access the contents of this website. Please do not hesitate to contact the webmaster should you encounter problems; your feedback is most appreciated.
About the Design
- CSS Page Layouts
- CSS stands for Cascading Stylesheets. What this means for users of the website is that our pages are painlessly read by assistive devices; the presentation is downloaded once and cached, speeding up access for everyone; the default presentation can be overridden by user defined defaults; and finally, we can easily maintain alternative presentations for our content making it more usable and accessible for all.
- Large Text Support
- This website features a flexible CSS based layout that will expand to accommodate text re-sizing. This means that even those using very large size text (set using browser options) can enjoy the same graphical presentation of the website.
- Colour Contrast
- We have carefully measured the contrast of colour combinations used on the site to ensure those with low vision can easily read all content.
Some Helpful Resources
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- CLF for the Internet
- Section 508
- Watchfire WebXACT (formerly Bobby)
- Cynthia Says
- Guild of Accessible Web Designers (GAWDS)
- Accessify Forum.com
- WebAIM - Web Accessibility in Mind
Note: These links will take you away from the studyanywhere.ca website.