Sign-up Details and Eligibility
The Application Process:
Thank you for your interest in the six-month Introductory program. We encourage you to apply now for our July 13, 2020 start date as seating is limited. Don't be disappointed. Apply NOW!
After reviewing the information about the six-month Introductory program, the next step is to complete the three steps below.
- Review Eligibility Requirements
- Review Privacy Notice
- Complete the Application Form
Note: After we receive your application we will contact you by email to confirm receipt of your application.
We also send a link to you to complete a basic computer skills assessment, which will help determine your eligibility. Then you will need to complete a telephone interview (approx. 30 minutes).
Note: You will need to complete the intake process (skills assessment and interview) in order to receive an "Acceptance Letter," confirming your eligibility and seat in this year's class. If you are pursuing funding, it is important to move through the acceptance process as quickly as possible so that you can provide this letter to your career adviser.
Please feel free to contact Mary Alton, Program Manager, at 1-888-9-ASPIRE (1-888-927-7473), Ext. 703 at any time or by completing this contact form.
Eligibility Requirements (please review):
Candidates meeting the following criteria will be given priority consideration:
- A specific interest in learning web design
- Grade 12 or a mature student (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Basic or intermediate level computer skills
- A suitable computer with high-speed internet connection
- Ability to commit to the 20- to 30-hour-per-week study time requirement (workload varies by course)